Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hair Update


As you may know from previous posts, i have been trying to grow my hair for years now without much success! So i came across Lee Stafford's "For hair that never grows past a certain length" conditioning treatment and decided to test it out and see if it actually does work.

Now it has been a couple of months since i started this test, but i decided to wait till i had finished using the whole tub of the treatment before i did the before and after shots. Andddd here is the results...

After
Before


                              




















As you can probably see the results aren't that dramatic! I think the change in colour of my hair is more noticeable than how much it has grown. So it is safe to say i am mildly disappointed, but at the same time not extremely surprised.

However, my hair does feel thicker and i have been fighting to brush the knots out of the back of my hair for the last month due to how thick it has gotten. The one positive thing i can say about the Lee Stafford treatment is that it does make my hair feel very nourished and smell yummy! My final verdict, unfortunately, is that it doesn't do what it says on the tub, but it is a great conditioning treatment.

Has anyone get any products they recommend to help hair growth? Does anyone have the same problem as me? Any feedback and comments are really appreciated!

CC x

1 comment:

  1. my hair is the exact same!!
    i've been using "Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment from Avon.
    what i do is, if i'm not going out i put it on the ends of my hair when its dry and only my ends and tie in in a tight bun at the top of my head and leave it in and then wash my hair in the evening and do the same with my hair wet and when i'm actually going out i will wash my hair again and not put it in as it can make your hair look greasy and it doesn't feel nice.
    i've been using it for a week and my hair has dramatically grown and i notice a difference.
    i'm going to do a blog post on it soon as i love it so much x

    ReplyDelete