Wednesday 8 April 2015

Bohemian Vibes



Dress | Missguided 
Shoes | Garage Shoes 


    Necklaces | H&M


 Left | Rings | Primark & Norbu

Right | Rings | Blackmoon Shop & Topshop


Do I dare say that summer is officially here in the UK? A bold statement but I think it's safe to say the weather is looking pretty sweet for the foreseeable future! So as the weather was so gorgeous this Easter bank holiday I slapped some tan on and got my pins out in this beauty of a dress; yes it isn't the most summery of colours but the tassels and suede material made me feel like a bohemian princess! The tassel details are right up my street and is going to be a perfect outfit for my jollys in 5 weeks time too.

I wore it with my chunky white heels and dark red lipstick to give it my staple grungy look, along with stacks of silver rings of course. One item that i intend to add to this outfit though is this amazing little vintage style bag from Asos; this is going to be a perfect accessory for my holiday wardrobe too!
  CC x

No comments:

Post a Comment