Sunday 15 November 2015

Winter Blues




Hat | Primark
Top & Skirt | H&M
Boots | Unif

This weekend's weather has officially been miserable, wet and just generally crap! It can be so easy to get into a routine of wearing jeans, boots and jumpers when the weather is constantly like this; don't get me wrong it is extremely comfortable and looks nice, but can be a bit repetitive and boring after a while.

 So I have been trying to jazz up my every day outfits and found this long maxi skirt a winner for replacing my trusty skinny jeans! It obviously isn't as warm as jeans, but is a great alternative when going shopping indoors or out for lunch. Teamed with a sparkly high neck crop top and my trusty platform boots and i'm good to go.

With the weather turning and already having suffered from a nasty cold, I have noticed my skin isn't looking too great lately. I love a good highlighter and felt this is what my skin needed to bring it back to life! (As well as a face mask from Lush) So after rummaging through my make-up box for some inspiration I came across my Benefit Rockateur blush powder. I haven't used it in a while so thought i'd give it a whirl! I'm so glad I did as I forgot how great this highlighter powder is. Just one sweep over each cheek is all that's required to get an instant natural glow.


CC xx

No comments:

Post a Comment