Sunday 26 February 2012

Girly Night out!




Top - Topshop (I cut it into a crop top)
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Aldo
Cuff Bracelet - Regal Rose

Just a quick outfit post on what i wore to go out in last night. I had a last minute panic buy as i decided i had absolutely nothing to wear which i'm pretty sure happens to most of us girls! The panic buy was the metallic pleated skirt which worked out well, and is definitely an item that i will wear in different ways all summer. I can't wear anything body-con as i do have post-uni beer belly, so this skirt is perfect as it skims over it fabulously! I know showing your midriff is a big trend at the moment, and i didn't think i'd be able to pull it off confidently. However i felt because my skirt was elasticated that it wouldn't dig into me and reveal any attractive back fat! In the summer i do intend to wear maybe a white or pastel coloured crop vest top with it.

Also my odd poses are down to me and my dad playing around with my new camera; we had the continuous shot setting on as you might be able to tell! (Trust me these were the least embarassing ones)


Anddd heres a lovely close-up of my make-up for your entertainment.

Hope you enjoyed my post!

CC x

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning! :) I absolutely loveee that skirt, think I need to make a trip to Topshop soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in these pictures. I love the cuff and the skirt, very different and cute.

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete