Tuesday 28 May 2013

City Travels | Dublin & Radio One's Big Weekend in Londonderry


Left to Right Clockwise:
View of Dublin from the plane | Penguin Pez surprise gift | Swanky hotel room in Dublin | Room Service | Hotel Room Selfie | Before and After Beer drinking | My opinion on Guinness! | Temple Bar


Left to Right Clockwise - 
Radio One's Big Weekend Londonderry | Watching Kendrick Lamar | Mat doing his thing | In New Music We Trust Stage line up on Saturday | BMTH | Sneaky shot of The Saturdays!


Just a quick photo post of my bank holiday weekend, enjoy! 


CC x 







5 comments:

  1. Which artists have you enjoyed the most? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jeans are bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrong post....I suck at this. Hopefully you get the idea. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I'm glad I found your blog I have always wanted a pair if ripped jeans but never found the perfect one in store. I am totally going to try this tutorial thank you for posting!

    Nai

    notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete