Thursday 23 May 2013

Outfit Post | Reworked



 Headband | Topshop
Crop Top | New Look
Skirt | Ark (reworked)
Shoes | Missguided
Choker & Rings | Ebay


 My outfit posts lately have all been super casual and day time looks, so I thought i'd mix it up a bit and show you an outfit I would like to wear on my next night out (can you tell I don't get out a lot?) I have also done my "going out" make-up, which is basically the same as my normal make-up apart from the eyeshadow.

Tartan has shown it's pretty face again and is a trend that comes and goes as often as the sun does in England (especially today, never known the weather have as many mood swings!) which is why I never binned this skirt which I got in my first year of uni. Originally it was a tad longer and baggier, but my super star of a mum shortened it for me and it fits a lot better now.

My shoes are my babies and my favourite heels I own! Even though they are extremely high I can assure you they are comfy and easy to walk in, if you know how to walk in stilts. The pentagram choker necklace is my most recent and favourite find on eBay. I have been searching the shops for a nice choker without much luck, but as usual eBay saved the day, and all for a purse-friendly £3.

I am off to bed now as I have an early start and day of travelling to Ireland tomorrow, hopefully I will have some nice photos and outfits to share with you when I get back!  

CC x 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, love the spiked headband!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look:)

    http://www.fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee how edgy this look is. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete