Monday 14 October 2013

I LOVE Benefit | Part 2

 
 Last week i posted part 1 of my Benefit make up review and step-by-step of my daily make-up routine, and now here is part 2!
 
So to pick up where i left off, i had just applied my winged eyeliner and Benefit World Famous Neutrals. As mentioned in the previous post Benefit sent me some goodies to review, one of them being the They're Real Mascara.
 
4) When applying mascara after using liquid eyeliner, i find that it can get on my eyelashes and dry, making it difficult to apply mascara without it clumping.
 
With Benefit's They're Real mascara i found that the brush really seperated my eyelashes without having to apply too much mascara. I only applied a couple of coats and my eyelashes were seperated and lengthened rather nicely! I feel like if i wanted to apply more for an eveing look it would still keep my eyelashes seperated, but give me a more thicker glamorous look.  
 
 
5)Now my eye make-up is complete, i next touched my foundation up beneath my eyes to cover any fallen eyeshadow. I then applied a thin dusting of Bobbi Brown bronzer all over my face.
 
Next i used the last product Benefit sent me to review; Rockateur highlighting powder. I have always loved Benefit's High Beam and Sun Beam liquid highlighter, so i was excited to try a powder version. Before you even use the product, the cute packaging and mini brush had already won me over!
 

 
I applied the powder to the tops of my cheekbones and found it gave a gorgeous but subtle and natural sheen to my skin. I have since used it everyday as it makes my skin glow, but doesn't look too much for day time.
 

 
6) Now my eyes and face are complete, the last thing to apply is my lipstick. I used Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Perpetual Flame and matching lip liner. I wouldn't normally wear this lipstick in the day time as it is quite heavy, but i just wanted to show you it as it's my favourite at the moment!
 
 

 
And here is the final look!
 




 

I absolutely love my Benefit goodies and definitely intend on trying other Benefit products in the future.
 
I hope you found this two-part make-up post interesting/informative!
 
Hope everyone is having a good Monday :)
 
CC x  

No comments:

Post a Comment