Sunday 17 November 2013

I Was Just Totally Clueless

                                     
  Tartan Two-Piece - Love Too True
Boots - Office
Necklaces - eBay/Etsy
Rings - Shop Dixi/H&M/Topshop
Metal Hair Cuff - H&M
Nail Polish - Topshop

As a mahoosive fan of the classic 90's chick flick "Clueless" I was more than excited when the girls at Love Too True sent me this amazing Clueless inspired hand made tartan two-piece, I am so in love with it!

I wore it in London last week and received so many compliments. I believe there is nothing on the high street quite like it, which is why people took such an interest! I wore it with black knee high socks true Clueless style, and grunged it up with buckled ankle boots, dark lipstick, lots of jewellery and my trusty leather jacket.

The founders of Love Too True Laura and Gemma, started their own clothing range when they realised there wasn't many jobs around once they left uni. Taking inspiration from famous fashion trends throughout the 90's such as Clueless, Madonna, grunge, tartan and velvet, the girls behind Love Too True have created some truely unique and one off designs. As well as striving to be a unique clothing brand, they also believe that fashion should be accessible to every girl, which is why their clothing is priced realistically.

Their A/W range will be launching in the next few weeks so make sure you have a nosey! I've already got my eye on this gorgeous black fur handbag...


Image of Black fur bag with gold chain and tartan lining.


CC x  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe! I just thought I'd leave you a comment to say that I love your blog. I've just read through a load of your older posts as well as I find the way you write so lovely to read. It's so relaxed and easy to sink into :) I write a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog too so know how hard it can be fitting in posts with a job as well (I'm super behind ATM actually ha!). Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I'm really happy to have come across your blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete