Sunday 9 November 2014

November O.O.T.D

I have to say winter is my favourite fashion season of the year. So i was rather happy when the weather took a winterly turn this last week or so! Thick wooly knits are everywhere and i can't get enough of them (i've already bought 3) but my favourite winter outfit so far this month involves the comfiest, snuggliest, warmest, thickest, wooliest jumper EVER. I literally haven't stopped wearing it since i got it...










Jumper - Missguided
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Unif
Hat - Boohoo
Necklace - Topshop
Rings - H&M, Regal Rose, Topshop

I wore this knit on Bonfire night and it was fab! I felt toasty warm and stylish at the same time, which i think is sometimes hard to achieve. I've been wearing it with my new Unif Choke boots to add a bit of grunge to my outfit. If i had to design a boot these literally would be it! They took a while to wear in (as my work colleagues know all about!) but we got there eventually and now they are actually quite comfy. I do love a good black ankle boot or two!

    CC x

2 comments:

  1. hi beauty!!!
    perfect outfit, you look very good :)
    i love the jumper, which size do you wear?

    ReplyDelete