Friday 27 April 2012

It'll Be All White On The Night

Bag - Zara - £20
Wedges - Topshop - £45


Don't you just love getting packages in the post? As you may have noticed i have made a few purchases from my wish list! (Saying that my nan bought me the bag and my Topshop card bought me the wedges WOOPS!) So this is just a quick post showing you my purchases.

I do have a thing for white in the summer as you can see, the handbag and wedges are a good investment as i can wear them with anything bright/patterned so will definitely get my money's worth out of them. The wedges are a nice height too, as I plan on wearing them for the races which is a long day to be stood in heels! I plan on wearing the bag and wedges with a statement dress, which i am currently on the look out for. The bag has a long strap that is detachable which is handy, and is a decent size so i can fit all my junk in it!

CC x









1 comment:

  1. http://obviouslyfeminine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/eep-liebster-award.html

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award xx

    ReplyDelete