Saturday 14 January 2012

Furry Nice

As seen as it is minus three degrees outside and we have yet to have our annual sprinkling of snow that always seems to bring the UK to a grinding halt, and thus sends everyone in a manic rush to buy bread and preservatives (or in my case use it as an excuse to go to the pub) i thought that it is still totally acceptable to want to buy a fur coat to wrap up in and add to my vast collection of coats and jackets.

Me and my boyfriend last year
in the snow (sorry for the bad quality pic!)

I have always had a thing for fur (not real of course!) as i think it is an easy way to create a luxurious, vintage look and looks great all winter. I do already have a fur leopard print coat and a black coat but they are quite dressy and short so i want a brown, knee length one for everyday that will go with everything.

I am really skint at the moment, and with pay day being 2 weeks away still i have turned to trusty Ebay in order to find me a cheap and cheerful bargain! So here are the three coats i have narrowed it down to and plan to bid on depending on price/what i decide i like the best...




I don't really want to pay more than £25 but i do get carried away when i'm bidding on Ebay! There is still a week left on two of them so if i do end up winning one it will be showcased on here. Wish me luck!

CC x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh they're all really pretty but I'm a bit in love with that middle one!
    Let us know which one you get!
    <3

    ReplyDelete