Sunday 29 January 2012

Perfect Pastels

Sorry i've been a little bit slow on the blogging front for the last few days! I have a few (hopefully) interesting posts coming up for this week to make up for it. Today i have decided to do a collage of all the pretty pastel things i want (and can't afford!) this Spring, as you've probably noticed pastels are a big deal for S/S 12.

I'm not normally a girly pink pastel kinda girl; i love my grunge and rock look and always will. BUT i have to say i am absolutely loving everything that is coming in for Spring, and i don't know whether this is because i have missed seeing bright summery colours that remind me of warm weather, bbq's and festivals!

So here is what i would chose to create my perfect pastel look:












From top left to right:

Jumper - Acne £150
Floral cami - Topshop £45
Chiffon skirt - Lipsy £35
Nude Heels - Asos £75
Clutch - Asos £20
Skinny Belt - Asos £6
Skinny Jeans - Topshop £38
Floral Blouse - Boohoo.com £15
Shopper Bag - Asos £12
Pearl Collar - River Island £27

Just need the weather now! Other accessories i would put with these outfits are cute ankle socks, Audrey Hepburn style glasses, pastel nails and a straw hat for that festival vibe. Hopefully i will be going to some sort of festival this year; it will be my 5th year of festivals and i still can't get enough! Apart from obviously going for the music, i do find there is lots of fashion inspiration and i always come home with new ideas and ways of dressing.

What pastels will you be wearing this Spring? Is anyone going to a festival this year? I can't decide where i would like to go this time!

CC x

2 comments:

  1. I love you choices! Especially the yellow clutch and chiffon skirt! I am dying to go to a festival, I havent been to one yet :( ! xoxo ps. I have voted your blog as one of my fave versitile bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nude heels :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete